Thursday, July 15, 2010

mystery ( man ) ....

We seldom go out at night . 3 weeks ago we went to Kuantan Airport to fetch Maya who came back from korea for her summer holiday. It so happen that we reached home at almost 1 am caused by the flite delay and to our suprise, we saw a black CRV parked just a few metres away from our main gate , next to our garbage bin . There's a man in the car but we didn't bother to say anything to him , may be he waswaiting for someone or may be he was talking thru his phone .may be ....

Then the other night Maya saw the same CRV parked just outside our fence but we didn't dare to ask....

Then last night at 3 am I was out to get into my car to fetch Maya coming back from KL , there he was again in the same CRV and parked right in front of my house . When I was about to get into my car , I saw the driver moved his hands meaning he was awoke at that wee hours . When we came back a few minutes later , he was still there .. at 5 am I slid open the windows curtains and the CRV was gone ....

Just wonder .....

- who is that man ??
- why is he there ?
- Is he a spy ??? To spy on who ???

We'll see tonite .... Is he here again ??? Very very mystery .......

2 comments:

Kak Elle said...

but why only on wednesday night ye?hmm misteri juga ni...kalau Zaid masih ada try talk to the driver.

Unknown said...

sudah kah terjawab misteri ni kak..